Missing when my bump was cute... I am gaining weight rapidly now!
How far along? 33 weeks. I accidently put 23 weeks in the title of this post and in the answer to this question... and then I put 32 weeks... and then I realized I was 33. Shows how unbelievable it is that we have made it this far!
What's happening with baby? Welp, she should be about the size of a pineapple right now. I saw her eyes open on the last ultrasound, so she's definitely watching...something. Her hands, maybe? They have been in front of her face for like, 20 weeks, completely ruining any chance of getting a good 3d shot of her (and we've tried to - at least once a week, sometimes twice).
Total weight gain: I weigh a whopping 120 now, making that 18 pounds of weight gain total. I made a joke about being a whale, but Tim made sure to correct me and tell me I'm only a hippo. Can someone help me put on my shoes?
Maternity clothes? Yes, and yoga pants = my life.
Stretch marks? Schnope. I thought I found a couple the other day in the shower but it turned out to just be red marks from my shirt bunching up funny when I was sleeping.
Sleep: Hubby came home with toilet paper yesterday and told me that he just "had a feeling" I needed more. Enough said.
Miss Anything? Okay, NOW I am really missing alcohol. I want to go out like a grown up! I need tequila, wine, and pancake shots pronto.
Difficulties this week: I can't really complain - but my husband might have one. See below.
Movement: Yes, although most people think I'm lying - this little stinker fell asleep for her NST Wednesday and she refuses to move for Tim - if he so much as LOOKS at my belly, she freezes. The second he turns away, she karate chops my belly in three different directions. I think she'll make a liar out of me when she gets out of here. I can just see myself telling people she can walk like a pro, and then she never walks for anyone but me.
Food cravings/aversions: Salty stuff. Nothing healthy. I'm trying to force feed myself healthy foods so I don't feel too guilty. But I can have dairy again, and I'm grateful!
Symptoms: Swelling, as per usual. The leg swelling is horrendous - my legs don't even look like they belong to me anymore. Plus, pregnancy acne is back! Hooray! (Where is the font for sarcasm?)
Looking forward to: Bringing her home. Although, the other night we realized we had to get in some husband-wife quality time while we still could. We were debating going to the movies l because we were so tired, but when I brought up that we wouldn't be able to just pick up and go out like that in a matter of weeks, we both dragged out butts out the door. Love you, little nugget who will soon be the reason I won't have a huge social life anymore :) Kidding, of course I'd rather stay home with baby!
You look great mama. Glad you had a good week. Looks like baby C will be a little trickster... wonder if little somebodies are teaching her stuff already? ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAA oh I think you are right - little stinkers!
DeleteYou look fantastic as always! I think baby girl is going to have her daddy wrapped around her chubby little finger.
ReplyDeleteShe already does! He's picking out the pinkest (so obnoxiously pink and frilly) stuff that says "I love daddy" for her to wear. I don't have the heart to tell him he can't buy it.
Deleteprecious!! You look great
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteWhat are you talking about? Your bump is ridiculously cute!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks! I feel like a hippo though!
DeleteYou look amazing! I want you to go look at my 33 week bump. You will feel MUCH better! Haha. I was so swollen and my weight gain puts yours to shame! Take pride in knowing that what you weigh now, I didn't even weight NOT pregnant! You are just the cutest preggo I've ever seen! :) Hope that puts a smile on your face!
ReplyDeleteYou looked great during your pregnancy! And you lost it all so quickly. But thank you :)
DeleteLove the bump! Love hearing about Babygirl - love even more that she's happily/heathily still baking!
ReplyDeleteLets hope she still has some weeks left! Thank you!
DeleteYou look so wonderful and your bump is definitely cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteYou're crazy - your bump is still adorable! I still can't get over how similar our posts are - the yoga pants, the hiding from daddy business, even the hands over the face! My E had his hands over his face at every ultrasound. If I don't swaddle him, he tries to sleep in the same position he'd been in the whole time.
ReplyDeleteI hope the swelling doesn't get too much worse! You guys are still in my thoughts and I'll be stalking as much as possible to see YOUR big news!
I know, whenever I type in "yoga pants" I think of your posts too! Hopefully we still have some weeks before the big "meet the baby" post, so I'll be soaking up all the details of your baby boy's birth story and coming home story when it is up!
DeleteKrystal, thanks for commenting on my blog and congratulations on your pregnancy! You look fantastic and so very happy, which is wonderful. My little B was often quiet at NSTs... I hope the next one she is more active for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! She's active some days, sleepy on others. As long as she's passing, I'm happy!
DeleteGah, I am falling behind tremendously on my blogs comments. YOU look Amazing! I love your bump! Way too cute! I love hearing about little miss :) XO
ReplyDeleteI fall behind quite often too. And thank you!!!! Hope all is well!
Delete